Regional Monetary Units for East Asia: Lessons from Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haruhiko Kuroda & Masahiro Kawai, 2002. "Strengthening Regional Financial Cooperation in East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 332, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- Steinherr, Alfred & Cisotta, Alessandro & Klar, Erik & Sehovic, Kenan, 2006. "Liberalizing Cross-Border Capital Flows: How Effective Are Institutional Arrangements against Crisis in Southeast Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 6, Asian Development Bank.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2005. "Strategy for a Regional Exchange Rate Arrangement in East Asia: Analysis, Review and Proposal," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 21-64.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency; Fixed Currency Unit; Monetary Unit; Basket Currency; Fixed Exchange Rate; Asian Currency Unit; European Currency Unit; Parallel Currency; Hard Currency Unit; Divergence Indicator; Short Maturities; Long Maturities; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Zero-Sum Game;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2009-05-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .