Report NEP-SEA-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pami Dua & Gaur Upasna, 2009. "Determination of Inflation in an Open Economy Phillips Curve Framework: The Case of Developed and Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers id:1973, eSocialSciences.
- Tran Huu Tuan, 2008. "The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Southeast Asia - A Comparison of Values and Discussion of the Difficulties of Benefits Transfer," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200806t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2008.
- Fuchun Li, 2009. "Testing for Financial Contagion with Applications to the Canadian Banking System," Staff Working Papers 09-14, Bank of Canada.
- Girardin Eric & Steinherr Alfred, 2009. "Regional Monetary Units for East Asia: Lessons from Europe," Working Papers id:1972, eSocialSciences.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Rungruxsirivorn, Ornsiri, 2009. "Village Funds and Access to Finance in Rural Thailand," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-417, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.