The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Southeast Asia - A Comparison of Values and Discussion of the Difficulties of Benefits Transfer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Peduzzi & H. Herold, 2005. "Mapping Disastrous Natural Hazards Using Global Datasets," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 35(2), pages 265-289, June.
- Herminia A. Francisco, 2008. "Adaptation to Climate Change Needs and Opportunities in Southeast Asia," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200808s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2008.
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation; choice experiment; cultural heritage; Thailand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-05-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-30 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2009-05-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eep:tpaper:tp200806t1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eepsesg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.