Report NEP-AGR-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wodon, Quentin & Morris, Michael & Glaesener, Vincent & Zoyem, Jean-Paul & Larbouret, Patricia & Moens, Marc & Dianga, Evalyne & Mdaye, Ba & Kavalec, Alexandre, 2008. "Agricultural Recovery: Food Security and Beyond," MPRA Paper 15410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Asante, Felix A. & Tarekegn, Jifar & Andam, Kwaw S., 2009. "The linkages between agriculture and malaria: Issues for policy, research, and capacity strengthening," IFPRI discussion papers 861, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mghenyi, Elliot W., 2009. "The Impact of Group-Based Credit on Demand for Productive Inputs and Agricultural Productivity in Rural Kenya," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49470, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Makoka, Donald, 2009. "Small farmers' access to high-value markets: what can we learn from the Malawi pigeopea value chain?," MPRA Paper 15397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabelita M. Pabuayon, 2008. "Economic and Environmental Concerns in Philippine Upland Coconut Farms: An Analysis of Policy, Farming Systems and Socio-Economic Issues," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200812t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2008.
- Tran Huu Tuan, 2008. "The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Southeast Asia - A Comparison of Values and Discussion of the Difficulties of Benefits Transfer," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200806t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jun 2008.
- Finger, J. Michael, 2009. "A special safeguard mechanism for agricultural imports and the management of reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4927, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1975 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoka, Donald, 2009. "Do rural households smooth their consumption? Applying an asset-based approach to the case of Malawi," MPRA Paper 15398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Tembo, Gelson, 2009. "Household welfare and natural resource management around national parks in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4932, The World Bank.
- Peter Timmer, 2009. "Rice Price Formation in the Short Run and the Long Run: The Role of Market Structure in Explaining Volatility," Working Papers 172, Center for Global Development.
- Makoka, Donald, 2008. "The impact of drought on household vulnerability: The case of rural Malawi," MPRA Paper 15399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2009. "The agricultural and the democratic transitions - Causality and the Roundup model," Economics Working Papers 2009-06, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00388069_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aua:wpaper:2009-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore