Rice Price Formation in the Short Run and the Long Run: The Role of Market Structure in Explaining Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2013.
"Quality, Quantity, and Nutritional Impacts of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 329-340.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2011. "Quality, Quantity and Nutritional Impact of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/16, University of Waikato.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2013.
"Do the urban poor face higher food prices? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 193-203.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2012. "Do the Urban Poor Face Higher Food Prices? Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 12/16, University of Waikato.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Kathleen Beegle & Jed Friedman & John Gibson, 2016.
"The Challenge of Measuring Hunger through Survey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(4), pages 727-758.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Kathleen Beegle & Jed Friedman & John Gibson, 2015. "The Challenge of Measuring Hunger through Survey," LICOS Discussion Papers 36515, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Kathleen Beegle & Jed Friedman & John Gibson, 2015. "The challenge of measuring hunger through survey," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 488089, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2014. "A roller coaster ride: an empirical investigation of the main drivers of the international wheat price," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 459-475, July.
- Devereux, Stephen, 2016. "Social protection for enhanced food security in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 52-62.
- Lawani, Abdelaziz & Reed, Michael & Fiamohe, Rose, 2016. "Impact of Food Reserve Programs on Price Levels and Volatility: Natural Experiment from Benin Rice Market in West Africa," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252860, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsrice prices; hoarding behavior; supply of storage; Granger causality analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.