Report NEP-FDG-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rosnick, 2009. "Troubled Assets: The IMF's Latest Projections for Economic Growth in the Western Hemisphere," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Wodon, Quentin & Zoyem, Jean-Paul & Mabushi, Eric & Kebede, Ephrain, 2008.
"Croissance du Burundi: La nécessité d’une performance de longue durée et stable
[Burundi’s Growth: The Need for Long-lasting and Stable Performance]," MPRA Paper 15409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 2009. "Lessons from Colombian Economic Development," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005541, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Wodon, Quentin & Zoyem, Jean-Paul & Mabushi, Eric & Kebede, Ephraim, 2008. "Burundi’s Growth: The Need for Long-lasting and Stable Performance," MPRA Paper 15408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchun Li, 2009. "Testing for Financial Contagion with Applications to the Canadian Banking System," Working Papers 09-14, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Clemens & Samuel Bazzi, 2009. "Blunt Instruments: On Establishing the Causes of Economic Growth," Working Papers 171, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200927 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Girardin Eric & Steinherr Alfred, 2009. "Regional Monetary Units for East Asia: Lessons from Europe," Working Papers id:1972, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1982 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00388525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Redding, Stephen J., 2009. "The Empirics of New Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 7307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Panico, Carlo & Pinto, Antonio, 2009. "The influence of different forms of government spending on distribution and growth," MPRA Paper 15364, University Library of Munich, Germany.