Report NEP-MON-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piergallini, Alessandro & Rodano, Giorgio, 2009. "Public Debt, Distortionary Taxation, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 15348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pami Dua & Gaur Upasna, 2009. "Determination of Inflation in an Open Economy Phillips Curve Framework: The Case of Developed and Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers id:1973, eSocialSciences.
- Girardin Eric & Steinherr Alfred, 2009. "Regional Monetary Units for East Asia: Lessons from Europe," Working Papers id:1972, eSocialSciences.
- Obinyeluaku, Moses & Viegi, Nicola, 2009. "How does fiscal policy affect monetary policy in the Southern African Community (SADC)?," MPRA Paper 15372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1696, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Singh, Prakash & Pandey, Manoj K., 2009. "Structural break, stability and demand for money in India," MPRA Paper 15425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hevia, Constantino & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Optimal devaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4926, The World Bank.
- Bruche, Max & Suarez, Javier, 2009. "The Macroeconomics of Money Market Freezes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Warin, 2009. "The Euro at 10: Successes and Challenges," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-05, CIRANO.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Takatoshi Ito, 2009. "Effects of Japanese Macroeconomic Announcements on the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate: High-Resolution Picture," NBER Working Papers 15020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2009. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-20, CIRANO.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchun Li, 2009. "Testing for Financial Contagion with Applications to the Canadian Banking System," Staff Working Papers 09-14, Bank of Canada.