Entrepreneurship and Innovation Strategies in ICT SMEs in Enlarged Europe (EU25)
The paper investigates the innovation behavior off entrepreneurs in small and medium sized enterprises in the ICT sector of the European Union. In this study innovative strategies of entrepreneurs are mapped with growth and performance of their firms.Findings of the study are based on the data collected from 1238 small ICT firms located in 25 member states of European Union. The survey was conducted during October 2006 and March 2007. [EU-25]
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
- Cefis, Elena & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "Survivor: The role of innovation in firms' survival," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 626-641, June.
- Arshad M. Khan & V. Manopichetwattana, 1989. "Innovative and Noninnovative Small Firms: Types and Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(5), pages 597-606, May.
- Barrios, Salvador & Burgelman, Jean-Claude, 2007. "Information and Communication Technologies, Market Rigidities and Growth: Implications for EU Policies," MPRA Paper 5838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas & Asplund, Rita & Nåås, Svein-Olav, 2001. "Innovation and Performance in Manufacturing Industries: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0457, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lal, K., 2002. "E-business and manufacturing sector: a study of small and medium-sized enterprises in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1199-1211, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.