Inter-firm differences in FII portfolio investment in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Aggarwal, 2002.
"Liberalisation, Multinational Enterprises and Export Performance: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 119-137.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Liberalisation, Multinational Enterprises and Export Performance: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:993, eSocialSciences.
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-293, August.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 1992. "A Note on the Transnational Solution and the Transaction Cost Theory of Multinational Strategic Management," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 761-771, December.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward, 1995. "Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-122, February.
- Cabral, Luis, 1995. "Sunk Costs, Firm Size and Firm Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 161-172, June.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Siddharthan, N S, 1982. "The Monopolistic Advantages of Multinationals: Lessons from Foreign Investment in the U.S," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 668-683, September.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Klapper, Leora & Wysocki, Peter D., 2005.
"Portfolio preferences of foreign institutional investors,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2919-2946, December.
- Reena Aggarwal & Leora Klapper & Peter D. Wysocki, 2003. "Portfolio preferences of foreign institutional investors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3101, The World Bank.
- NS Siddharthan & Stanley Nollen, 2004. "MNE Affiliation, Firm Size and Exports Revisited: A Study of Information Technology Firms in India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 146-168.
- Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Kraybill, David S., 1992. "Empirical evidence on determinants of firm growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 31-36, January.
- K. R. Shanmugam & Saumitra Bhaduri, 2002. "Size, age and firm growth in the Indian manufacturing sector," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 607-613.
- Siddharthan, N S & Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The Recent Growth of the Largest U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Das, Sanghamitra, 1995. "Size, age and firm growth in an infant industry: The computer hardware industry in India," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-126, March.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign institutional investors; FIIs; foreign direct investment; FII; information technology; IT; IT softward; technology; drugs and pharmaceuticals; automobiles; electronics; portfolio investment; Economics; stock market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.