Trade Policy and Urban-Rural Inequalities In LDCS: A Simulation Experiment With A New Economic Geography Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony Venables, 2003.
"Globalization in History.A Geographical Perspective,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 323-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Anthony J, 2001. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Crafts & Anthony J. Venables, 2002. "Globalization in History: A Geographical Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0524, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Venables, Tony, 2002. "Globalization in history: a geographical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2135, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1999.
"Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution vs. Trade Liberalisation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 292-311, April.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1998. "Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution Vs. Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul & Mori, Tomoya, 1999. "On the evolution of hierarchical urban systems1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-251, February.
- Diego Puga, 1994. "The Dynamics of Urbanisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0212, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration; urban-rural inequalities; trade policy; trade costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .