Investment vs. Refurbishment: Examining Capacity Payment Mechanisms Using Mixed Complementarity Problems With Endogenous Probability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter & Stoft, Steven, 2008.
"Forward reliability markets: Less risk, less market power, more efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 194-201, September.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2008. "Forward Reliability Markets: Less Risk, Less Market Power, More Efficiency," Papers of Peter Cramton 08frm, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2008.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013.
"Carbon tax scenarios and their effects on the Irish energy sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 404-414.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2011. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers WP407, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers RB2013/2/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2005. "A Capacity Market that Makes Sense," Papers of Peter Cramton 05licap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2005.
- Cramton, Peter & Stoft, Steven, 2005. "A Capacity Market that Makes Sense," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 43-54.
- Abbott, Malcolm, 2001. "Is the Security of Electricity Supply a Public Good?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 31-33.
- Haikel Khalfallah, 2011. "A Game theoretic model for generation capacity adequacy: Comparison between investment incentive mechanisms in electricity markets," Post-Print halshs-00743195, HAL.
- Cramton Peter & Katzman Brett E, 2010.
"Reducing Healthcare Costs Requires Good Market Design,"
The Economists' Voice,
De Gruyter, pages 1-4.
- Peter Cramton & Axel Ockenfels, 2012. "Economics and Design of Capacity Markets for the Power Sector," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cocap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- De Vries, Laurens J., 2007. "Generation adequacy: Helping the market do its job," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 20-35, March.
- Troy, Niamh & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark, 2010. "Base-load cycling on a system with significant wind penetration," MPRA Paper 34848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Sheila & Devine, Mel & Lynch, Muireann & O'Malley, Mark, 2016. "Impact of Demand Response Participation in Energy, Reserve and Capacity Markets," MPRA Paper 74672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devine, Mel & Bertsch, Valentin, 2016. "Examining the Benefits of Load Shedding Strategies using a Rolling-Horizon Stochastic Mixed Complementarity Equilibrium Model," Papers WP541, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-09-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2015-09-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-09-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.