Counting Only the Hits? The Risk of Underestimating the Costs of Stringent Climate Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn Fischer & Richard D. Morgenstern, 2006.
"Carbon Abatement Costs: Why the Wide Range of Estimates?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 73-86.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Morgenstern, Richard, 2003. "Carbon Abatement Costs: Why the Wide Range of Estimates?," Discussion Papers dp-03-42-rev, Resources For the Future.
- John P. Weyant, Francisco C. de la Chesnaye, and Geoff J. Blanford, 2006. "Overview of EMF-21: Multigas Mitigation and Climate Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 1-32.
- Weyant, John P., 2004. "Introduction and overview," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 501-515, July.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
- Terry Barker & Jonathan Köhler & Marcelo Villena, 2002. "Costs of greenhouse gas abatement: meta-analysis of post-SRES mitigation scenarios," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(2), pages 135-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Timing of Mitigation and Technology Availability in Achieving a Low-Carbon World," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 353-369, March.
- Stern, David I. & Pezzey, John C. V. & Lambie, N. Ross, 2011.
"Where in the World is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions? Ranking Countries by Total and Marginal Cost of Abatement,"
249534, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern & John C. V. Pezzey & N. Ross Lambie, 2011. "Where in the World is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions? Ranking Countries by Total and Marginal Cost of Abatement," CCEP Working Papers 1111, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Valentina Bosetti & Jeffrey Frankel, 2014.
"Sustainable Cooperation In Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas And Emission Targets,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-34.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Sustainable Cooperation in Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets," Working Paper Series rwp12-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "Sustainable Cooperation in Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets," Scholarly Articles 8694933, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Valentina Bosetti & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2011.
"Sustainable Cooperation in Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets to Build on Copenhagen and Cancun,"
NBER Working Papers
17669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bosetti & Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "Sustainable Cooperation in Global Climate Policy: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets to Build on Copenhagen and Cancun," Working Papers 2011.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.