Low Pay, Minimum Wages and Household Incomes: Evidence for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Voitchovsky & Bertrand Maitre & Brian Nolan, 2012.
"Wage Inequality in Ireland’s “Celtic Tiger” Boom,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 99-133.
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre & Sarah Voitchovsky, 2010. "Earnings Inequality, Institutions and the Macroeconomy – What Can We Learn from Ireland’s Boom Years?," Working Papers 201016, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Aedín Doris & Donal O’Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2015.
"Wage flexibility and the great recession: the response of the Irish labour market,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Mark Schweitzer & William Wascher, 2005.
"The Effects of Minimum Wages on the Distribution of Family Incomes: A Nonparametric Analysis,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 867-894.
- David Neumark & Mark Schweitzer & William Wascher, 1998. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on the Distribution of Family Incomes: A Non-Parametric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Mark E. Schweitzer & William L. Wascher, 2004. "The effects of minimum wages on the distribution of family incomes: a nonparametric analysis," Working Paper 0412, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Niamh Holton & Donal O'Neill, 2017.
"The Changing Nature of Irish Wage Inequality from Boom to Bust,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 1-26.
- Niamh Holton & Donal O'Neill, 2015. "The Changing Nature of Irish Wage Inequality from Boom to Bust," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n264-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Holton, Niamh & O'Neill, Donal, 2015. "The Changing Nature of Irish Wage Inequality from Boom to Bust," IZA Discussion Papers 9580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Callan, Tim & O'Dea, Cormac & Roantree, Barra & Savage, Michael, 2016. "Financial Incentives to Work: Comparing Ireland and the UK," Papers BP2017/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2014. "Poverty and Inequality during the Great Recession in Greece," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 12(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Duffy, David & McQuinn, Kieran & Morley, Ciara & Foley, Daniel, 2015. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2015," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20154, April.
- repec:aia:ginidp:dp51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell, 2004.
"Poverty And Worklessness In Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 1-25, March.
- Nickell, Stephen, 2003. "Poverty and worklessness in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20038, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell, 2003. "Poverty and Worklessness in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0579, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Juan Dolado & Francis Kramarz & Steven Machin & Alan Manning & David Margolis & Coen Teulings, 1996. "The Economic Impact of Minimum Wages in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00353896, HAL.
- Wren, Maev-Ann & Connolly, Sheelah, 2016. "Challenges in Achieving Universal Healthcare in Ireland," Papers BP2017/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ive Marx & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 51: In-Work Poverty," GINI Discussion Papers 51, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Callan, Tim & Colgan, Brian & Logue, Caitríona & Savage, Michael & Walsh, John R., 2015. "Distributional Impact of Tax, Welfare and Public Service Pay Policies: Budget 2016 and Budgets 2009-2016," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext332 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:bp2017/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.