Correlates of obtaining informed consent to data linkage: respondent, interview and interviewer characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Sinibaldi, Jennifer & Tipping, Sarah, 2011. "The effect of interviewer personality, skills and attitudes on respondent co-operation with face-to-face surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lorenzo Cappellari & Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala, 2006.
"Patterns of consent: evidence from a general household survey,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(4), pages 701-722.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lynn, Peter & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Sala, Emanuela, 2004. "Patterns of consent: evidence from a general household survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lorenzo Cappellari & Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala, 2005. "Patterns of Consent: Evidence from a General Household Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 490, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gray, Michelle & Constantine, Rebecca & d'Ardenne, Joanna & Blake, Margaret & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "Cognitive testing of Understanding Society: the UK household longitudinal study questionnaire," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2008-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertig, Michael & Görlitz, Katja, 2013.
"Missing wages: How to test for biased estimates in wage functions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 269-271.
- Fertig, Michael & Görlitz, Katja, 2013. "Missing wages: How to test for biased estimates in wage functions?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 269-271.
- Al Baghal, Tarek & Knies, Gundi & Burton, Jonathan, 2014. "Linking administrative records to surveys: differences in the correlates to consent decisions," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2014-09, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Warnke, Arne Jonas, 2017. "An investigation of record linkage refusal and its implications for empirical research," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Korbmacher, Julie M. & Schröder, Mathis, 2013. "Consent when Linking Survey Data with Administrative Records: The Role of the Interviewer," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 115-131.
- Kreuter, Frauke & Sakshaug, Joseph & Trappmann, Mark, 2014. "The 2010 PASS interviewer survey : collecting data for research into interviewer effects," FDZ Methodenreport 201402_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2010-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .