Parental Education and Young People's Educational and Labour Market Outcomes: A Comparison across Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Micklewright, 1999. "Education, inequality and transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 343-376, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baul, Tushi, 2013. "Self-selection and peer-effects in experimental labor markets," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004327, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2003.
"Occupational Choice Across Generations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2004. "Occupational Choice across Generations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 395, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2004. "Occupational Choice Across Generations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2012.
"Do employment quotas explain the occupational choices of disadvantaged minorities in India?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 489-513, August.
- Howard, Larry L. & Prakash, Nishith, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," IZA Discussion Papers 5894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," Working papers 2012-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alina Mariuca Ionescu, 2012. "How does education affect labour market outcomes?," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 4(2), pages 130-144, Decembre.
More about this item
KeywordsEast-Central Europe; sociology; unemployment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:mzesxx:p0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Melbeck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mzmande.html .