The Macroeconomics of Workers’ Remittances in GCC Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995.
"Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1994. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate; A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Working Papers 94/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marzovilla, Olga, 2010. "Impact of global economic imbalance on migrant workers and economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council," MPRA Paper 24210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2011.
"Does Euro or Dollar Pegging Impact the Real Exchange Rate? The Case of Oil and Commodity Currencies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1557-1592, September.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "Do Terms of Trade Drive Real Exchange Rates? Comparing Oil and Commodity Currencies," Working Papers 2008-32, CEPII research center.
- Marzovilla, Olga, 2010. "The impact of global economic imbalance on migrant workers and economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council," MPRA Paper 29466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.