National Oil Companies in the Middle East and North Africa: Remaining Relevant in a Changing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock III, Kenneth B., 2008. "A model of the operation and development of a National Oil Company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2459-2485, September.
- Fattouh, Bassam & Darbouche, Hakim, 2010. "North African oil and foreign investment in changing market conditions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1119-1129, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B. & Jankovska, Olivera, 2019. "Electricity reform and retail pricing in Texas," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-11.
- David Hudgins & Jim Lee, 2016. "Modeling the Expansion of Oil Production in South Texas and Mexico," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 387-414, October.
- Mahdavi, Paasha, 2014. "Why do leaders nationalize the oil industry? The politics of resource expropriation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 228-243.
- Peter R. Hartley and Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2013.
"Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Christian Wolf & Michael G. Pollitt, 2008.
"Privatising national oil companies: Assessing the impact on firm performance,"
EPRG 0805, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Privatising national oil companies: Assessing the impact on firm performance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dr. Sabah M. Al-Najjar & Mustafa A. Al-Jaybajy, 2012. "Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure the Technical Efficiency of Oil Refineries: A Case Study," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 64-77, September.
- Lyudmyla Hvozdyk & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2010. "What Determines Investment in the Oil Sector?: A New Era for National and International Oil Companies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9393, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl, 2018.
"Relationship-specificity, incomplete contracts, and the pattern of trade: A comment on the role of natural resources,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 410-422.
- RaÃºl Bajo-Buenestado, 2018. "Relationship-specificity, incomplete contracts, and the pattern of trade: a comment on the role of natural resources," NCID Working Papers 01/2018, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- L. B. Sungatullina* & A. Y. Sokolov & D. G. Yankovskaya & T. V. Elsukova & E. I .Kadochnikova, 2018. "Ways of Performance Improvement in Petrochemical Enterprise," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 345-349:5.
- Silvana Tordo & Brandon S. Tracy & Noora Arfaa, 2011. "Natural Oil Companies and Value Creation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5922, June.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Calfucura, Enrique, 2012. "OPEC: Market failure or power failure?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 570-580.
- Kretzschmar, Gavin L. & Sharifzyanova, Liliya, 2010. "Limits to international diversification in oil & gas – Domestic vs foreign asset control," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 468-477.
- Al-Mana, Ali A. & Nawaz, Waqas & Kamal, Athar & Koҫ, Muammer, 2020. "Financial and operational efficiencies of national and international oil companies: An empirical investigation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Boardman, Anthony E. & Vining, Aidan R. & Weimer, David L., 2016. "The long-run effects of privatization on productivity: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1001-1017.
- Couharde, Cécile & Karanfil, Fatih & Kilama, Eric Gabin & Omgba, Luc Désiré, 2020.
"The role of oil in the allocation of foreign aid: The case of the G7 donors,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 363-383.
- Cécile Couharde & Fatih Karanfil & Eric Gabin Kilama & Luc-Désiré Omgba, 2020. "The role of oil in the allocation of foreign aid: The case of the G7 donors," Post-Print hal-02307821, HAL.
- AnamarÃa PieschacÃ³n, 2009. "Implementable Fiscal Rules for an Oil-Exporting Small Open Economy Facing Depletion," OxCarre Working Papers 019, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hvozdyk, Lyudmyla & Mercer-Blackman, Valerie, 2011. "What Determines Investment in the Oil Sector?: A New Era for National and International Oil Companies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2659, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash, 2011. "Reliable in the long run? Petroleum policy and long-term oil supplier reliability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6583-6594, October.
- Brown, Jason P. & Maniloff, Peter & Manning, Dale T., 2020. "Spatially variable taxation and resource extraction: The impact of state oil taxes on drilling in the US," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Cecile Couharde & Sara Mouhoud, 2020.
"Fossil Fuel Subsidies, Income Inequality, And Poverty: Evidence From Developing Countries,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 981-1006, December.
- Cécile Couharde & Sara Mouhoud, 2018. "Fossil fuel subsidies, income inequality and poverty. Evidence from developing countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cécile Couharde & Sara Mouhoud, 2020. "Fossil fuel subsidies, income inequality, and poverty: Evidence from developing countries," Post-Print hal-02873904, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:1072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.