WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||31 May 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 East 16th Street, New York, NY 10003|
Web page: http://www.economicpolicyresearch.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007.
"Europe and global imbalances,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 519-573, 07.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2007. "Europe and Global Imbalances," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp226, IIIS.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2007. "Europe and Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 07/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2007. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: U.S. External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege," NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 11-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0606, CEPREMAP.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and The Exorbitant Privilege," CEPR Discussion Papers 5220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege," NBER Working Papers 11563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "The United States and Her Creditors: Can the Symbiosis Last?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_sep_05, Levy Economics Institute.
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Cordina Rada & Lance Taylor & Luca Zamparelli, 2007. "Cycles and Trends in U.S. Net Borrowing Flows: Pro-Cyclical Household Net Borrowing, Counter-Cyclical Government, Consumption and the Current Account, and Elusive Twin Deficits," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "Stagnation or transformation of a dual economy through endogenous productivity growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 711-740, September.
- Wynne Godley & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Debt And Lending: A Cri De Coeur," Economics Policy Note Archive 06-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "International Investors, the U.S. Current Account, and the Dollar," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 1-66.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Can the Growth in the U.S. Current Account Deficit Be Sustained?: The Growing Burden of Servicing Foreign-Owned U.S. Debt," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_may_06, Levy Economics Institute. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2007-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.