WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||31 May 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.economicpolicyresearch.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Can the Growth in the U.S. Current Account Deficit Be Sustained?: The Growing Burden of Servicing Foreign-Owned U.S. Debt," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_may_06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Debt And Lending: A Cri De Coeur," Economics Policy Note Archive 06-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Cordina Rada & Lance Taylor & Luca Zamparelli, 2007. "Cycles and Trends in U.S. Net Borrowing Flows: Pro-Cyclical Household Net Borrowing, Counter-Cyclical Government, Consumption and the Current Account, and Elusive Twin Deficits," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "The United States and Her Creditors: Can the Symbiosis Last?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_sep_05, Levy Economics Institute.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "Stagnation or transformation of a dual economy through endogenous productivity growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 711-740, September.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "International Investors, the U.S. Current Account, and the Dollar," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 1-66.
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2007-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.