Report NEP-OPM-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Williamson, 2008. "Exchange Rate Economics," Working Paper Series WP08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2008. "Macroeconomic Interdependence and the International Role of the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 13820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 13814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Varieties and the Transfer Problem: The Extensive Margin of Current Account Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 13795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2008. "Inventories, lumpy trade, and large devaluations," Working Papers 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Charles P. Thomas & Jaime R. Marquez & Sean Fahle, 2008. "Measuring U.S. international relative prices: a WARP view of the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 917, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2007. "On Financial Markets Incompleteness, Price Stickiness, and Welfare in a Monetary Union," Cahiers de recherche 0748, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Selim Elekdag & Rene Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Oil Price Movements and the Global Economy: A Model-Based Assessment," NBER Working Papers 13792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cojanu, Valentin & Paun, Cristian & Lupu, Radu, 2006. "Empirical Evidence On The Correlation Between The Exchange Rate And Romanian Exports," MPRA Paper 7060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2008.
- Cortes, Maria, 2007. "Composition of Trade between Australia and Latin America: Gravity Model," Economics Working Papers wp07-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.