Report NEP-IFN-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikola Gradojevic & Christopher J. Neely, 2008. "The dynamic interaction of order flows and the CAD/USD exchange rate," Working Papers 2008-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara, 2008. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices?," Working Papers 08-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policies: Fact or Fiction in the Rise of High Performance Asian Economies," Working Papers 0802, Izmir University of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2008. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 13805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williamson, 2008. "Exchange Rate Economics," Working Paper Series WP08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Daniel Buncic, 2008. "A Note on Long Horizon Forecasts of Nonlinear Models of Real Exchange Rates: Comments on Rapach and Wohar (2006)," Discussion Papers 2008-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Preventing financial instability and currency crises," Kiel Working Papers 1401, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008. "A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/12, European University Institute.