Stagnation or transformation of a dual economy through endogenous productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2015. "Wage-led Versus Profit-led Demand Regimes: The Long and Short of It," Working Papers 2015-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Von Arnim, Rudi & Tröster, Bernhard & Staritz, Cornelia & Raza, Werner, 2015. "Commodity dependence and price volatility in least developed countries: A structuralist computable general equilibrium model with applications to Burkina Faso, Ethiopia and Mozambique," Working Papers 52, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Lavopa, A., 2014. "Catching up and lagging behind in a balance-of-payments-constrained dual economy," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and structural economic transformation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-29, January.
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Structural Economic Transformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Murat Arsel & Servaas Storm, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 666-699, July.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2014. "Growth Complementarity Between Agriculture and Industry: Evidence from a Panel of Developing Countries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Naudé, Wim, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship and economic development: Theory, evidence and policy,"
MERIT Working Papers
027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rada, Codrina & von Arnim, Rudiger, 2014.
"India's structural transformation and role in the world economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-23.
- Codrina Rada & Rüdiger von Arnim, 2012. "India’s structural transformation and role in the world economy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:549-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbier, Edward B., 2013. "Structural change, dualism and economic development : the role of the vulnerable poor on marginal lands," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6456, The World Bank.
- João Romero & Gustavo Britto & Frederico Jayme Jr., 2013. "A model of development with structural and technological change," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 479, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rada, Codrina & von Arnim, Rudiger, 2012. "Structural transformation in China and India: A note on macroeconomic policies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 264-275.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:2:p:434-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Britto & João Prates Romero, 2011. "Modelos kaldorianos de crescimento e suas extensões contemporâneas," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 449, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, revised Jul 2013.
- Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2007-7 Short-Run Adjustment in a Global Model of Current Account Imbalances," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2014.
"Technology, structural change and BOP-constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 215-237.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Henrique Morrone, 2012. "Formal and Informal Sectors in a Social Accounting Matrix for Brazil," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah morrone_2012_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2012. "A neo-Kaleckian - Goodwin model of capitalist economic growth: Monopoly power,managerial pay, labor market conflict, and endogenous technical progress," IMK Working Paper 105-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Cimoli, Mario & Martins, Antonio & Porcile, Gabriel & Sossdorf, Fernando, 2015. "Productivity, social expenditure and income distribution in Latin America," Desarrollo Productivo 201, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Cimoli, Mario & Fleitas, Sebastian & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate and the Structure of Exports," MPRA Paper 37846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrique Morrone, 2014. "Distribution, Structural Change Andeconomic Expansion In A Two-Sector Model: An Application To Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 077, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:voj:journl:v:64:y:2017:i:2:p:139-168 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:711-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.