Critical learning episodes in the evolution of Brazilian business start-ups: a theoretical and analytical tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2008. "Routines and Routinization: An Exploration of Some Micro-Cognitive Foundations," Chapters,in: Handbook of Organizational Routines, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998. "The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
More about this item
Keywordscritical learning episodes; evolution of business start-ups; mixed methods; organizational learning; organizational routines; social networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2013-06-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENT-2014-01-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2014-01-17 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:40110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .