Report NEP-SBM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schuber, Torben, 2013. "The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-109, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kraft, Holger & Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Weiss, Farina, 2017. "Growth options and firm valuation," SAFE Working Paper Series 6, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2013.
"The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence
[El efecto del Offshoring de servicios de alta tecnología sobre el empleo cualificado: evidencia intra-empresa," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- C. Bellégo & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00923650, HAL.
- Taelim Choi & John C. Robertson & Anil Rupasingha, 2013. "High-growth firms in Georgia," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Corradi, A.A., 2013. "Critical learning episodes in the evolution of Brazilian business start-ups: a theoretical and analytical tool," ISS Working Papers - General Series 559, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," SERC Discussion Papers 0153, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kalm, Matias & Seppälä, Timo & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki, 2014. "Extracting Value through Technology and Service Platforms: The Case of Licensing, Services and Royalties," ETLA Brief 21, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Doran, Justin & Ryan, Geraldine, 2014. "Eco-Innovation – Does Additional Engagement Lead to Additional Rewards?," MPRA Paper 52797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Weitzel & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Determinants of Technology Transfer through CDM: the Case of China," Kiel Working Papers 1889, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sophie Pommet, 2013. "The impact of venture capital investment duration on the survival of French IPOs," Working Papers halshs-00923957, HAL.
- Felipe Bernardo Rojas Pizarro, 2013.
"Innovation and employement in spanish manufacturing firms
[Innovación y empleo en las empresas manufactureras españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Sophia Dimelis & Ioannis Giotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2013. "The credit crunch and firm growth in the euro area: 2005-2011. A quantile panel analysis," Working Papers 165, Bank of Greece.
- Isabel Feito-Ruiz & Clara Cardone-Riportella & Susana Menéndez-Requejo, 2014. "SMEs’ Delisting Decisions on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM): Family Holders and Financial Crisis," Working Papers 14.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.