Privacy Management Service Contracts as a New Business Opportunity for Operators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial Organization 0304001, EconWPA, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- repec:reg:rpubli:85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContent Owners; Enterprise Business Processes; Managed Service Contracts; Privacy Agreements; Service Level Agreements (SLA's); Telecommunications Operators;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:8110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .