The Relevance of MCDM for Financial Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiotis Xidonas & George Mavrotas & John Psarras, 2010. "Equity portfolio construction and selection using multiobjective mathematical programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-209, June.
- Jyrki Wallenius & James S. Dyer & Peter C. Fishburn & Ralph E. Steuer & Stanley Zionts & Kalyanmoy Deb, 2008. "Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Multiattribute Utility Theory: Recent Accomplishments and What Lies Ahead," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1336-1349, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:8:d:10.1057_jors.2009.74 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2016.
"A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2017-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2017. "A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-013/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:eurjdp:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40070-018-0078-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2018. "A Multi-Criteria Financial and Energy Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Schauten, M.B.J. & Spronk, J., 2006. "Optimal Capital Structure: Reflections on Economic and Other Values," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-074-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision analysis; decision making; finance; financial decisions; multiple criteria;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureri:223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.