A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2017. "A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-013/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Raman Uppal, 2009. "Optimal Versus Naive Diversification: How Inefficient is the 1-N Portfolio Strategy?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(5), pages 1915-1953, May.
- Barry, Christopher B, 1974. "Portfolio Analysis under Uncertain Means, Variances, and Covariances," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 515-522, May.
- Turan G. Bali & Stephen J. Brown & K. Ozgur Demirtas, 2013. "Do Hedge Funds Outperform Stocks and Bonds?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(8), pages 1887-1903, August.
- Spronk, J. & Hallerbach, W.G.P.M., 2002. "The Relevance of MCDM for Financial Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-69-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Utz, Sebastian & Wimmer, Maximilian & Steuer, Ralph E., 2015. "Tri-criterion modeling for constructing more-sustainable mutual funds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 331-338.
- Ralph Steuer & Yue Qi & Markus Hirschberger, 2007. "Suitable-portfolio investors, nondominated frontier sensitivity, and the effect of multiple objectives on standard portfolio selection," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 297-317, July.
- Zabarankin, Michael & Pavlikov, Konstantin & Uryasev, Stan, 2014. "Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) with drawdown measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 508-517.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-278, July.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stan & Zabarankin, Michael, 2006. "Master funds in portfolio analysis with general deviation measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 743-778, February.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "Down-Side Risk Metrics as Portfolio Diversification Strategies across the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Jyrki Wallenius & James S. Dyer & Peter C. Fishburn & Ralph E. Steuer & Stanley Zionts & Kalyanmoy Deb, 2008. "Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Multiattribute Utility Theory: Recent Accomplishments and What Lies Ahead," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1336-1349, July.
- Michael S. O’Doherty & N. E. Savin & Ashish Tiwari, 2016. "Evaluating Hedge Funds with Pooled Benchmarks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(1), pages 69-89, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMCO; Portfolio Analysis; Hedge Fund Strategies; Multi-Criteria Optimisation; Genetic Algorithms.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.