Report NEP-CMP-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Šperka & Michal Halaška, 2017. "MAREA Trading Simulations Experiments with the Focus on Marketing Campaign," Working Papers 0036, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The Effects of Labour Market Reforms upon Unemployment and Income Inequalities: an Agent Based Model," Sciences Po publications 2016-24, Sciences Po.
- Kenichi Kawasaki, 2017. "Emergent Uncertainty in Regional Integration -Economic impacts of alternative RTA scenarios-," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-28, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Gergely Varga & Janos Vincze, 2017. "Saver types: An evolutionary-adaptive approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1702, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- van Lieshout, R.N. & Mulder, J. & Huisman, D., 2016. "The Vehicle Rescheduling Problem with Retiming," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-37, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Matthieu Mariapragassam & Andrei Cozma & Christoph Reisinger, 2017. "Calibration of a Four-Factor Hybrid Local-Stochastic Volatility Model with a New Control Variate Particle Method," Papers 1701.06001, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Sokhna Diarra MBOUP & Racky BALDE & Thierno Malick DIALLO & Christian Arnault EMINI, 2016. "L’impact des réformes commerciales sur l’emploi et le bien-être dans les pays de la CEDEAO : le cas du Sénégal," Working Papers MPIA 2016-26, PEP-MPIA.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017. "“Regional tourism demand forecasting with machine learning models: Gaussian process regression vs. neural network models in a multiple-input multiple-output setting”," AQR Working Papers 201701, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2017.
- Kirkby, Robert, 2017. "Transition paths for Bewley-Huggett-Aiyagari models: Comparison of some solution algorithms," Working Paper Series 5642, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fabian Goessling, 2016. "Exact expectations - Efficient calculation of DSGE models," CQE Working Papers 5416, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Asaf Levi & Juan Sabuco & Miguel A. F. Sanjuan, 2017. "Supply based on demand dynamical model," Papers 1701.07333, arXiv.org.
- Barbara Annichiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2016. "IGEM II: a New Variant of the Italian General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Ken Tabata, 2017. "Population Aging, Unfunded Social Security and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 155, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2017.
- Li, Boyao, 2017. "The impact of the Basel III liquidity coverage ratio on macroeconomic stability: An agent-based approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "A Multi-Criteria Portfolio Analysis of Hedge Fund Strategies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Shapiro, Adam Hale & Sudhof, Moritz & Wilson, Daniel J., 2017. "Measuring News Sentiment," Working Paper Series 2017-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Mauro Napoletano & Antoine Mandel & Andrea Roventini & Sandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qr7f0k4sk8, Sciences Po.
- Zara Ghodsi & Allan Webster, 2017. "Forecasting UK Income Tax," BAFES Working Papers BAFES07, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.