An innovative CGE assessment of the impact of the TTIP including multinationals and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Julien Gourdon & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Transatlantic Trade: Whither Partnership, Which Economic Consequences?," CEPII Policy Brief 2013-01, CEPII research center.
- Latorre, María C. & Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G., 2009. "The effects of multinationals on host economies: A CGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-864, September.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013.
"Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment,"
IIDE Discussion Papers
20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," Economics working papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- James Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2017.
"Trade and direct investment in producer services and the domestic market for expertise,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 19, pages 439-458
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford & David Tarr, 2005. "Trade and direct investment in producer services and the domestic market for expertise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 758-777, August.
- María C. Latorre, 2012. "Industry restructuring in transition after the arrival of multinationals: a general equilibrium analysis with firm-type costs differences," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 441-463, June.
- María C. Latorre, 2009. "The economic analysis of multinationals and foreign direct investment: a review," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 191(4), pages 97-126, December.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2014. "How FDI influences the triangular trade pattern among China, East Asia and the U.S.? A CGE analysis of the sector of Electronics in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 77-88.
- Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2014.
"When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-41.
- Gómez Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2013. "When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2009.
"Modeling services liberalization: The case of Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 668-679, May.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Aaditya Mattoo & Gaia Narciso, 2008.
"Services Inputs and Firm Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(4), pages 578-599, August.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Mattoo, Aaditya & Narciso, Gaia, 2006. "Services inputs and firm productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa : evidence from firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4048, The World Bank.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2013. "The impact of FDI on the production networks between China and East Asia and the role of the U.S. and ROW as final markets," MPRA Paper 51384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María C. Latorre, 2013. "On the Differential Behaviour of National and Multinational Firms: A Within- and Across-sectors Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1294-1317, October.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Tarr, David G. & Yonezawa, Hidemichi, 2014. "Reducing trade costs in east Africa : deep regional integration and multilateral action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7049, The World Bank.
- Fukui, Tani & Csilla Lakatos, 2012. "A Global Database of Foreign Affiliate Sales," GTAP Research Memoranda 4009, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope and the US; General equilibrium modeling; Trade issues;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.