A Global Database of Foreign Affiliate Sales
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:36-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2017.
"Simulating World Trade in the Decades Ahead: Driving Forces and Policy Implications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 36-55, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2014. "Simulating World Trade In The Decades Ahead: Driving Forces And Policy Implications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299832, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2016. "Simulating World Trade in the Decades Ahead: Driving Forces and Policy Implications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01416567, HAL.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Fouré, Jean & Keck, Alexander, 2014. "Simulating world trade in the decades ahead: Driving forces and policy implications," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Liuchun Deng, 2016. "Specialization Dynamics, Convergence, and Idea Flows," SERIES 09-2016, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2016.
- Lakatos, Csilla & Fukui, Tani, 2014. "The Liberalization of Retail Services in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 327-340.
- Stefano Federico, 2016. "How does multinational production affect the measurement of competitiveness?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 301, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Edward J. Balistreri & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2015. "Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa: What are the Stakes?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(5), pages 677-706.
- McCleery, Robert & DePaolis, Fernando, 2014. "So you want to build a trade model? Available resources and critical choices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 199-207.
- Gómez-Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2014.
"When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-41.
- Gómez Plana, Antonio G. & Latorre, María C., 2013. "When multinationals leave: A CGE analysis of the impact of divestments," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eddy Bekkers & Indre Macskasi, 2015. "Sectoral Determinants of Foreign Affiliate Sales," Economics working papers 2015-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2014. "Simulating World Trade In The Decades Ahead: Driving Forces And Policy Implications," Working Papers hal-01299832, HAL.
- Maria C Latorre & Hidemi hi Yonezawa, 2016. "An innovative CGE assessment of the impact of the TTIP including multinationals and Foreign Direct Investment," EcoMod2016 9333, EcoMod.
- Latorre, María C. & Yonezawa, Hidemichi, 2017. "Stopped TTIP? Its potential impact on the world and the role of neglected FDI," MPRA Paper 77162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:409-420 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:resmem:4009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.