Global Systemically Important Insurers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2012. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector – What Do We Know?," Working Papers on Finance 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Kim, Young-Han, 2011. "International policy coordination mechanism with respect to the moral hazards of financial intermediaries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1914-1922, July.
- Inci Ötker & Aditya Narain & Anna Ilyina & Jay Surti, 2011. "The Too-Important-to-Fail Conundrum; Impossible to Ignore and Difficult to Resolve," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Mahito Okura, 2013. "The relationship between moral hazard and insurance fraud," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 120-128, February.
- Koen Minderhoud, 2003. "Systemic Risk in the Dutch Financial Sector," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-17, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Itai Agur & Sunil Sharma, 2013. "Rules, Discretion, and Macro-Prudential Policy," IMF Working Papers 2013/065, International Monetary Fund.
- Berdin, Elia & Sottocornola, Matteo, 2015. "Insurance activities and systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 121, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Alberto Dreassi & Stefano Miani & Andrea Paltrinieri & Alex Sclip, 2018. "Bank-Insurance Risk Spillovers: Evidence from Europe," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 43(1), pages 72-96, January.
- Cloke, Jon, 2017. "A lack of space—The birth-crises of ultracapital," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 239-246.
- Shoulin Pang & Shiting Dou & Huan Li, 2020. "Synergy effect of science and technology policies on innovation: Evidence from China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Davies, Geoffrey & Dobler, Marc, 2011. "Bank resolution and safeguarding the creditors left behind," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(3), pages 213-223.
- Robert A Buckle & Amy A Cruickshank, 2013. "The Requirements for Long-Run Fiscal Sustainability," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Mühlnickel, Janina & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2015. "Consolidation and systemic risk in the international insurance industry," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 187-202.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Darpeix, 2015. "Systemic risk and insurance," Working Papers halshs-01227969, HAL.
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2018. "Systemic risk and insurance regulation," Documentos de trabajo 2018003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2012. "Come difendere la globalizzazione e salvaguardare i sistemi bancari dal contagio," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(257), pages 9-47.
- Renato Maino, 2012. "Tackling the “Too Big To Fail” conundrum: Integrating market and regulation," FMG Special Papers sp207, Financial Markets Group.
- David Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2017.
"Sovereign risk and deposit dynamics: evidence from Europe,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(29), pages 2851-2860, June.
- David Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2016. "Sovereign risk and deposit dynamics:evidence from Europe," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2016-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- David A. Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Deposit Dynamics; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 2016/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Elliott & Andre O Santos, 2012. "Assessing the Cost of Financial Regulation," IMF Working Papers 2012/233, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013.
"Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011105, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Murcia, A., 2014. "Macro-Prudential Assessment of Colombian Financial Institutions’ Systemic Importance," Discussion Paper 2014-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013. "Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance," Borradores de Economia 800, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Murcia, A., 2014. "Macro-Prudential Assessment of Colombian Financial Institutions’ Systemic Importance," Other publications TiSEM 87eff4c2-5f54-41ad-ae95-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pragyan Deb, 2016. "Market Frictions, Interbank Linkages and Excessive Interconnections," IMF Working Papers 2016/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Sabau-Popa Claudia Diana & Bradea Ioana & Bolos Marcel Ioan & Delcea Camelia, 2015. "The Information Confidentiality And Cyber Security In Medical Institutions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 855-864, July.
- López-Espinosa, Germán & Rubia, Antonio & Valderrama, Laura & Antón, Miguel, 2013. "Good for one, bad for all: Determinants of individual versus systemic risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 287-299.
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Insurance Regulation †," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-12, July.
- Bierth, Christopher & Irresberger, Felix & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2015. "Systemic risk of insurers around the globe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 232-245.
More about this item
KeywordsSystemically Important Financial Institutions; SIFI; systemic risk; insurance;
All these keywords.
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2014-08-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eio:thafsr:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Petr Jakubik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiopade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.