Sharing aggregate risks under moral hazard
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:13-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vitor F. Luz & Carlos E. da Costa, 2010.
"The Private Memory of Aggregate Shocks,"
2010 Meeting Papers
368, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Luz, Vitor Farinha, 2010. "The private memory of aggregate shocks," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 706, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourl?s & Fr?d?ric Dero?an, 2014.
"Risk-Taking and Risk-Sharing Incentives under Moral Hazard,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 58-90, February.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourlès & Frédéric Deroïan, 2010. "Moral hazard and risk-sharing: risk-taking as an incentive tool," Working Papers halshs-00512779, HAL.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourlès & Frédéric Deroïan, 2014. "Risk-Taking and Risk-Sharing Incentives under Moral Hazard," Post-Print hal-01474430, HAL.
- Florian Scheuer, 2013.
"Optimal Asset Taxes in Financial Markets with Aggregate Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(3), pages 405-420, July.
- Florian Scheuer, 2012. "Optimal Asset Taxes in Financial Markets with Aggregate Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 17817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vitor F. Luz & Carlos E. da Costa, 2011. "Separability and Memory: Micro Causes, Macro Consequences," 2011 Meeting Papers 916, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsmoral hazard; insurance; mutuality principle; macro-economic risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00586739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .