Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks of Privatisation and FDI:A Comparative Study between Egypt and Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Sepúlveda & Germán Coloma & Ana María Gómez & Rossana Corona & Juan Pablo Trujillo & Lino Jaramillo & Pablo Gerchunoff & Luis Alberto Zuleta & Gustavo Adolfo Ramírez & Dominique Hachette & Gui, 1993. "Privatization in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 44638 edited by Rossana Corona & Manuel Sánchez, February.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert, 1999.
"Why Privatize? The Case of Argentina's Public Provincial Banks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 865-886, May.
- Clarke, George R. & Cull, Robert, 1998. "Why privatize? : the case of Argentina's public provincial banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1972, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:44638 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsegypt; fdi; argentina; regulations; privatisation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-31 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-REG-2009-10-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eid:wpaper:15959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debatuk.html .