Rationing Rules and Stable Coalition Structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stovall, John E., 2014.
"Asymmetric parametric division rules,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 87-110.
- Stovall, John, 2013. "Asymmetric Parametric Division Rules," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1012, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karakaya, Mehmet, 2011. "Hedonic coalition formation games: A new stability notion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 157-165, May.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Barberà, Salvador & Beviá, Carmen & Ponsatí, Clara, 2015.
"Meritocracy, egalitarianism and the stability of majoritarian organizations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 237-257.
- Salvador Barberà & Carmen Beviá & Clara Ponsatí, 2014. "Meritocracy, Egalitarianism and the Stability of Majoritarian Organizations," Working Papers 737, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Core of coalition formation games and fixed-point methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 745-763, December.
- William Thomson, 2008.
"Two families of rules for the adjudication of conflicting claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(4), pages 667-692, December.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Two families of rules for the adjudication of conflicting claims," RCER Working Papers 535, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marek Pycia, 2012. "Stability and Preference Alignment in Matching and Coalition Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 323-362, January.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "The Stability of Hedonic Coalition Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 201-230, February.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Core in a simple coalition formation game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
More about this item
Keywordshedonic; games; rationing; problems; core; satbility;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:ikerla:19435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f1ehues.html .