Report NEP-GTH-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2016. "A Marginalist Model of Network Formation," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-99, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik & Wen Wang, 2016. "Expected Worth for 2 × 2 Matrix Games with Variable Grid Sizes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2039R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Ismael Martinez-Martinez, 2014. "Basic Framework for Games with Quantum-like Players," Working Papers hal-01095472, HAL.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Are dyads conditionally cooperative? Evidence from a public goods experiment," MPRA Paper 74732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire, 2016. "On the equivalence of buyer and seller proposals within canonical matching and pricing environments," Economics Working Papers 2016-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pongou, Roland & Tondji, Jean-Baptiste, 2016. "Valuing Inputs Under Supply Uncertainty : The Bayesian Shapley Value," MPRA Paper 74747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sofía Correa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2016. "Large Multi-Objective Generalized Games: Existence and Essential Stability of Equilibria," Working Papers wp430, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Fujishima, Shota & Takayama, Yuki, 2016. "Discrete-Space Agglomeration Model with Social Interactions: Multiplicity, Stability, and Continuous Limit of Equilibria," MPRA Paper 74713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2016. "Complexity of inheritance of F-convexity for restricted games induced by minimum partitions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01382502, HAL.
- Gallo Fernández, Oihane & Iñarra García, Elena, 2016. "Rationing Rules and Stable Coalition Structures," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-100, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2016. "Effort Application in an Arranged Marriage: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," MPRA Paper 74745, University Library of Munich, Germany.