A Note on Wavelet Correlation and Cointegration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chee Kian Leong & Weihong Huang, 2010. "Testing for spurious and cointegrated regressions: A wavelet approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 215-233.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Søren Johansen, 2012. "The Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series Using Regression, Correlation and Cointegration," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordseconometric methods; integrated process; spectral analysis; time series models; unit roots; wavelet analysis.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-11-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-11-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:biltok:10862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deehues.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.