Report NEP-ETS-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2013. "Generalizing smooth transition autoregressions," CREATES Research Papers 2013-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mark Podolskij & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2013. "Edgeworth expansion for functionals of continuous diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2013-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "The Exponential Model for the Spectrum of a Time Series: Extensions and Applications," CREATES Research Papers 2013-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2013. "A unified framework for testing in the linear regression model under unknown order of fractional integration," CREATES Research Papers 2013-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Juan Luis Lopez & Jesus Guillermo Contreras, 2013. "Performance of multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis on short time series," Papers 1311.2278, arXiv.org.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Pilar Poncela, 2013. "Short-term forecasting for empirical economists. A survey of the recently proposed algorithms," Working Papers 1318, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2013. "Forecasting multivariate time series with the Theta Method," Working Papers 13004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Elisa Luciano & Marina Marena & Patrizia Semeraro, 2013. "Dependence Calibration and Portfolio Fit with FactorBased Time Changes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 307, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2015.
- Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz, 2013. "Granger-causal-priority and choice of variables in vector autoregressions," Working Paper Series 1600, European Central Bank.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2013. "A Note on Wavelet Correlation and Cointegration," BILTOKI Biltoki;2013-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2013. "Gaussian kernel GARCH models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xiangjin B. Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li & Param Silvapulle, 2013. "Nonparametric Estimation and Parametric Calibration of Time-Varying Coefficient Realized Volatility Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Degui Li & Jiti Gao, 2013. "Estimating Smooth Structural Change in Cointegration Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "Bayesian Inference in Regime-Switching ARMA Models with Absorbing States: The Dynamics of the Ex-Ante Real Interest Rate Under Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 51117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "The `Pile-up Problem' in Trend-Cycle Decomposition of Real GDP: Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," MPRA Paper 51118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuta Kurose & Yasuhiro Omori, 2013. "Dynamic Equicorrelation Stochastic Volatility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-907, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Mammen, Enno & Vogt, Michael, 2013. "Additive modeling of realized variance: tests for parametric specifications and structural breaks," Economics Working Paper Series 1332, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Monica Billio & Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2013. "Markov Switching Models for Volatility: Filtering, Approximation and Duality," Working Papers 2013:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".