Correlation, Regression, and Cointegration of Nonstationary Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Søren Johansen, 2007. "Correlation, regression, and cointegration of nonstationary economic time series," CREATES Research Papers 2007-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Stock Prices and Central Banks - Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 0435, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Peter Schwendner & Martin Schuele & Thomas Ott & Martin Hillebrand, 2015. "European Government Bond Dynamics and Stability Policies: Taming Contagion Risks," Working Papers 8, European Stability Mechanism.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Mantalos, Panagiotis, 2016. "Estimating “Gamma” for Tail-hedge Discount Rates When Project Returns Are Co-integrated with GDP," Working Papers 2016:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2011.
"Why a diversified portfolio should include African assets,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1333-1340.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Zhang, Xu, 2010. "Why a diversified portfolio should include African assets," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Why a Diversified Portfolio Should Include African Assets," Working Paper series 33_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Why a Diversified Portfolio Should Include African Assets," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1034, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Belke, Ansgar & Wiedmann, Marcel, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Stock Prices and Central Banks - Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 435, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2013. "Money, Stock Prices and Central Banks – Cross-Country Comparisons of Cointegrated VAR Models," ROME Working Papers 201308, ROME Network.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-11-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-11-17 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .