Gradual Green Tax Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- de Miguel, Carlos & Manzano, Baltasar, 2011. "Green tax reforms and habits," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 231-246, January.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Chari, V V & Christiano, Lawrence J & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1994.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Business Cycle Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 617-652, August.
- V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 4490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993. "Optimal fiscal policy in a business cycle model," Staff Report 160, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "The Adjustment Process and the Timing of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 1458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Mounir Rached & Norbert Funke, 2005. "The speed of adjustment and the sequencing of economic reforms: Issues and guidelines for policymakers," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(9), pages 740-766, September.
- Dewatripont, M & Roland, G, 1992.
"The Virtues of Gradualism and Legitimacy in the Transition to a Market Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 291-300, March.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Roland, Gérard, 1991. "The Virtues of Gradualism and Legitimacy in the Transition to a Market Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gérard Roland, 1992. "The virtues of gradualism and legitimacy in the transition to a market economy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9587, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Zhu, Xiaodong, 1992. "Optimal fiscal policy in a stochastic growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-289, December.
- Thompson, Peter & Taylor, Timothy G, 1995. "The Capital-Energy Substitutability Debate: A New Look," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 565-569, August.
- Gurgel, Angelo Costa & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John & Metcalf, Gilbert, 2011. "An analysis of US greenhouse gas cap-and-trade proposals using a forward-looking economic model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 155-176, April.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2001. "Speed of adjustment and self-fulfilling failure of economic reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 149-167, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tumen, Semih & Unalmis, Deren & Unalmis, Ibrahim & Unsal, D. Filiz, 2016.
"Taxing fossil fuels under speculative storage,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 64-75.
- Semih Tumen & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Filiz D Unsal, 2014. "Taxing Fossil Fuels under Speculative Storage," IMF Working Papers 14/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Semih Tumen & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & D. Filiz Unsal, 2015. "Taxing Fossil Fuels under Speculative Storage," Working Papers 1502, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:501-:d:131774 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markandya, Anil & González-Eguino, Mikel & Escapa, Marta, 2013.
"From shadow to green: Linking environmental fiscal reforms and the informal economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 108-118.
- Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya & Marta Escapa, 2012. "From Shadow to Green: Linking Environmental Fiscal Reforms and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012-03, BC3.
- Shkarlet, Serhiy & Petrakov, Iaroslav, 2013. "Environmental Taxation Evolution in Ukraine: Trends, Challenges and Outlook," MPRA Paper 45168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2013.
- Baltasar Manzano & Luis Rey, 2012. "The Welfare Cost of Energy Insecurity," Working Papers fa07-2012, Economics for Energy.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:373:d:68303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Ekvall & Martin Hirschnitz-Garbers & Fabio Eboli & Aleksander Śniegocki, 2016. "A Systemic and Systematic Approach to the Development of a Policy Mix for Material Resource Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-26, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Tax Reform; General Equilibrium;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:efe:wpaper:04-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Pintos). General contact details of provider: http://eforenergy.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.