Rethinking Health Sector Wide Approaches through the lens of Aid Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2004. "Solutions When the Solution is the Problem: Arraying the Disarray in Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-212, February.
- Gre[ss], Stefan & Niebuhr, Dea & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jurgen, 2005. "Criteria and procedures for determining benefit packages in health care: A comparative perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 78-91, July.
- Mishra, Prachi & Newhouse, David, 2009. "Does health aid matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 855-872, July.
- Stephen Howes, 2011. "An overview of aid effectiveness, determinants and strategies," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1101, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011.
"Rhetoric versus Reality: The Best and Worst of Aid Agency Practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1930-1949.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011. "Rhetoric versus reality: the best and worst of aid agency practices," MPRA Paper 39139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Howes & Sabit Otor & Cate Rogers, 2011. "Does the World Bank have a micro-macro paradox or do the data deceive?," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1105, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daniel Adler & Caroline Sage & Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Interim Institutions and the Development Process: Opening Spaces for Reform in Cambodia and Indonesia," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 8609, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Wilson, Sven E., 2011. "Chasing Success: Health Sector Aid and Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 2032-2043.
- Howard White, 2007. "The Bangladesh Health SWAp: Experience of a New Aid Instrument in Practice," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 25(4), pages 451-472, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Program-for-Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25770, January.
- Stephen Howes, 2014. "A Framework for Understanding Aid Effectiveness Determinants, Strategies and Tradeoffs," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 58-72, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSWAps; aid effectiveness; health aid;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-05-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-05-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:devpol:1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macarena Rojas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .