Priority setting in health a political economy perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Abel Castaño, 2006. "Los mandatos constitucionales sobre el derecho a la salud: implicaciones de equidad y eficiencia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003173, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hunsmann, Moritz, 2012. "Limits to evidence-based health policymaking: Policy hurdles to structural HIV prevention in Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(10), pages 1477-1485.
- David Epstein & Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Peter C. Smith & Marc Suhrcke, 2009. "Social determinants of health: an economic perspective," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 495-502.
- Baltussen, Rob & Youngkong, Sitapon & Paolucci, Francesco & Niessen, Louis, 2010. "Multi-criteria decision analysis to prioritize health interventions: Capitalizing on first experiences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 262-264, August.
- Christophe Courbage, 2010. "On priority setting in preventive care resources," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 485-490.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:hecopl:v:1:y:2006:i:01:p:79-90_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .