Los mandatos constitucionales sobre el derecho a la salud: implicaciones de equidad y eficiencia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goddard, Maria & Hauck, Katharina & Preker, Alex & Smith, Peter C., 2006. "Priority setting in health a political economy perspective," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 79-90, January.
- Daniels, Norman & Sabin, James E., 2002. "Setting Limits Fairly: Can we learn to share medical resources?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195149364.
- McKie, John & Richardson, Jeff, 2003. "The Rule of Rescue," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2407-2419, June.
- King, Derek & Maynard, Alan, 1999. "Public opinion and rationing in the United Kingdom," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 39-53, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:003173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.