Los mandatos constitucionales sobre el derecho a la salud: implicaciones de equidad y eficiencia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goddard, Maria & Hauck, Katharina & Preker, Alex & Smith, Peter C., 2006. "Priority setting in health a political economy perspective," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 79-90, January.
- Daniels, Norman & Sabin, James E., 2002. "Setting Limits Fairly: Can we learn to share medical resources?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195149364.
- McKie, John & Richardson, Jeff, 2003. "The Rule of Rescue," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2407-2419, June.
- King, Derek & Maynard, Alan, 1999. "Public opinion and rationing in the United Kingdom," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 39-53, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:003173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.