Impacts of a Capacity Advantaged Bidder in Sequential Common Value Auctions: Evidence from the Laboratory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:feb:artefa:0097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klemperer, Paul, 1998. "Auctions with almost common values: The 'Wallet Game' and its applications," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 757-769, May.
- Coatney, Kalyn T. & Tack, Jesse B., 2011. "Estimating the Value of Antitrust Investigations: A Case Study in Agriculture," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103548, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maria L. Loureiro & Wendy J. Umberger & Susan Hine, 2003. "Testing the initial endowment effect in experimental auctions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 271-275, April.
- Rose, Susan L. & Levin, Dan, 2008. "An experimental investigation of the explosive effect in almost common value auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 927-946, September.
- Coatney, Kalyn T. & Shaffer, Sherrill L. & Menkhaus, Dale J., 2012. "Auction prices, market share, and a common agent," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-73.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2014-02-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2014-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.