Report NEP-EXP-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Stefano Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Do employers trust workers too little? An experimental study of trust in the labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kohei Nitta, 2014. "The Effect of Income Heterogeneity in An Experiment with Global and Local Public Goods," Working Papers 201403, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Katarína Danková & Maroš Servátka, 2014. "The House Money Effect and Negative Reciprocity," Working Papers in Economics 14/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Knowles & Maroš Servátka, 2014. "Transaction Costs, the Opportunity Cost of Time and Inertia in Charitable Giving," Working Papers in Economics 14/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Zhixin Dai & Robin M. Hogarth & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Ambiguity on audits and cooperation in a public goods game," Working Papers 1403, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Adam Zylbersztejn, 2014. "Strategic signaling or emotional sanctioning? An experimental study of ex post communication in a repeated public goods game," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp161, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Rud, I. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W., and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2014. "The Effect of Restorative Juvenile Justice on Future Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 49, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Human Well-Being And In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1038, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Dean & Anja Sautmann, 2014. "Credit Constraints and the Measurement of Time Preferences," Working Papers 2014-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Shengle Lin & Glenn Pfeiffer & David Porter, 2014. "Accounting Standards and Financial Market Stability: An Experimental Examination," Working Papers 14-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Christine Exley, 2013. "Incentives for Prosocial Behavior: The Role of Reputations," Discussion Papers 12-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2123/9951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kalyn T. Coatney & Dale J. Menkhaus & Sherrill Shaffer, 2014. "Impacts of a Capacity Advantaged Bidder in Sequential Common Value Auctions: Evidence from the Laboratory," CAMA Working Papers 2014-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.