Assessing conventional and organic citrus farming systems eco-efficiency: a metafrontier directional distance function approach using Life Cycle Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José Gómez-Limón & Andrés Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2014.
"A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2012. "A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency," Working Papers 1206, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Joe Zhu, 2014. "Data Envelopment Analysis," International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, in: Quantitative Models for Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking, edition 3, chapter 1, pages 1-9, Springer.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Carlucci, Fabio & Corcione, Carlo & Mazzocchi, Paolo & Trincone, Barbara, 2021. "The role of logistics in promoting Italian agribusiness: The Belt and Road Initiative case study," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Yande Gong & Joe Zhu & Ya Chen & Wade D. Cook, 2018. "DEA as a tool for auditing: application to Chinese manufacturing industry with parallel network structures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 263(1), pages 247-269, April.
- Silvia Saravia-Matus & T. S. Amjath-Babu & Sreejith Aravindakshan & Stefan Sieber & Jimmy A. Saravia & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2021. "Can Enhancing Efficiency Promote the Economic Viability of Smallholder Farmers? A Case of Sierra Leone," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Quintano, Claudio & Mazzocchi, Paolo & Rocca, Antonella, 2021. "Evaluation of the eco-efficiency of territorial districts with seaport economic activities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Yash Daultani & Ashish Dwivedi & Saurabh Pratap, 2021. "Benchmarking higher education institutes using data envelopment analysis: capturing perceptions of prospective engineering students," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 58(4), pages 773-789, December.
- Tovar, Beatriz & Wall, Alan, 2015. "Can ports increase traffic while reducing inputs? Technical efficiency of Spanish Port Authorities using a directional distance function approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 128-140.
- Khushalani, Jaya & Ozcan, Yasar A., 2017. "Are hospitals producing quality care efficiently? An analysis using Dynamic Network Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 15-23.
- Ying Li & Yung-Ho Chiu & Tai-Yu Lin & Tzu-Han Chang, 2020. "Pre-Evaluating the Technical Efficiency Gains from Potential Mergers and Acquisitions in the IC Design Industry," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 525-559, April.
- Daysi Sanmartín-Durango & Maria Alejandra Henao-Bedoya & Yair Tadeo Valencia-Estupiñan & Jairo Humberto Restrepo-Zea, 2019. "Efficiency of health expenditure in the OECD and LAC: a data envelopment analysis," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 91, pages 41-78, Julio - D.
- Amar Oukil & Slim Zekri, 2021. "Investigating farming efficiency through a two stage analytical approach: Application to the agricultural sector in Northern Oman," Papers 2104.10943, arXiv.org.
- Xianmei Wang & Hanhui Hu, 2017. "Sustainable Evaluation of Social Science Research in Higher Education Institutions Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Ane Elixabete Ripoll-Zarraga & Sebastián Lozano, 2020. "A centralised DEA approach to resource reallocation in Spanish airports," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 288(2), pages 701-732, May.
- Huang, Beijia & Zhang, Long & Ma, Linmao & Bai, Wuliyasu & Ren, Jingzheng, 2021. "Multi-criteria decision analysis of China’s energy security from 2008 to 2017 based on Fuzzy BWM-DEA-AR model and Malmquist Productivity Index," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C).
- Meng, Fanyong & Xiong, Beibei, 2021. "Logical efficiency decomposition for general two-stage systems in view of cross efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 294(2), pages 622-632.
- Park, Jaehun & Lee, Dongha & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "An integrated approach for ship block manufacturing process performance evaluation: Case from a Korean shipbuilding company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 214-222.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul, 2019.
"Quality and its impact on efficiency,"
LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA
2019004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2019. "Quality and its Impact on Efficiency," LEM Papers Series 2019/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2019. "Quality and its Impact on Efficiency," DIAG Technical Reports 2019-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Trinks, Arjan & Mulder, Machiel & Scholtens, Bert, 2020. "An Efficiency Perspective on Carbon Emissions and Financial Performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Imanirad, Raha & Cook, Wade D. & Aviles-Sacoto, Sonia Valeria & Zhu, Joe, 2015. "Partial input to output impacts in DEA: The case of DMU-specific impacts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 837-844.
- Francisco Javier Santos Arteaga & Debora Di Caprio & David Cucchiari & Josep M Campistol & Federico Oppenheimer & Fritz Diekmann & Ignacio Revuelta, 2021. "Modeling patients as decision making units: evaluating the efficiency of kidney transplantation through data envelopment analysis," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 55-71, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTFP; business cycle 1501;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-04-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2015-04-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2015-04-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2015-04-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vicente Esteve (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.