Using Effluent Charges in Promoting Investment in Water Pollution Control Technology: A Model of Coordination Failure among Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1995. "Markets with tradable CO2 emission quotas: principles and practice," MPRA Paper 8486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1995. "Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Itay Goldstein & Ady Pauzner, 2005. "Demand-Deposit Contracts and the Probability of Bank Runs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1293-1327, June.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky,, "undated".
"Environmental Impact of Technology Policy: R&D Subsidies Versus R&D Cooperation,"
97/16, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna, 1997. "Environmental impact of technology policy: R&D Subsidies versus R&D cooperation," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6072, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordswater pollution; eÂffluent tax; coordination failure; global games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:sirdps:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sireeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.