Flexibility or certainty? The aggregate effects of casual jobs on labour markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2002.
"A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 283-305, February.
- James Albrecht & Susan Vroman, 2000. "A Matching Model with Endogenous Skill Requirements," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0774, Econometric Society.
- Shutao Cao & Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2010.
"Fixed-term and permanent employment contracts: theory and evidence,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2010-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Shutao Cao & Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2010. "Fixed-Term and Permanent Employment Contracts: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3150, CESifo.
- Pedro Silos & Enchuan Shao & Shutao Cao, 2011. "Fixed-Term and Permanent Employment Contracts: Theory and Evidence," 2011 Meeting Papers 872, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shutao Cao & Enchuan Shao & Pedro Silos, 2011. "Fixed-Term and Permanent Employment Contracts: Theory and Evidence," Staff Working Papers 11-21, Bank of Canada.
- Egidio Farina & Colin Green & Duncan McVicar, 2020. "Zero Hours Contracts and Their Growth," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 58(3), pages 507-531, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Flexibility or certainty? The aggregate effects of casual jobs on labour markets
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2020-01-08 17:40:20
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; welfare; minimum wages; contingent work; ondemand work; policy;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.