Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shepard's Dual Lemma
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Robin C. Sickles & Chenjun Shang, 2019. "Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shephard’s Dual Lemma," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Pricing Non-marketed Goods using Distance Functions, chapter 8, pages 63-86, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Denny, 1974. "The Relationship Between Functional Forms for the Production System," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013.
"Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
- W. Erwin DIEWERT & Jan de HAAN & Rens HENDRIKS, 2011.
"The Decomposition of a House Price Index into Land and Structures Components: A Hedonic Regression Approach,"
The Valuation Journal, National Association of Romanian Valuers, vol. 6(1), pages 58-105.
- de Haan, Jan & Diewert, Erwin & Hendriks, Rens, 2010. "The Decomposition of a House Price index into Land and Structures Components: A Hedonic Regression Approach," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- COELLI, Tim, 2000. "On the econometric estimation of the distance function representation of a production technology," CORE Discussion Papers 2000042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013.
"A Conceptual Framework for Commercial Property Price Indexes,"
Economics working papers
erwin_diewert-2013-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2013.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013. "A Conceptual Framework for Commercial Property Price Indexes," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 4, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2011. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring House Price Inflation," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2011-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- David H. Good & Robin C. Sickles & Jesse C. Weiher, 2008. "A Hedonic Price Index For Airline Travel," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(3), pages 438-465, September.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters, in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Brett Gordon & Holger Sieg, 2010. "A New Approach to Estimating the Production Function for Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 905-924, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyya, Aditi & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2018. "Pricing Inputs and Outputs: Market prices versus shadow prices, market power, and welfare analysis," Working Papers 18-009, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:riceco:15-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dericus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.