Alternative Approaches to Measuring House Price Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porfirio Guevara & Robert J. Hill & Michael Scholz, 2015. "Hedonic Indexes for Public and Private Housing in Costa Rica," Graz Economics Papers 2015-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Schöni, 2014. "Asymptotic Properties of Imputed Hedonic Price Indices," SERC Discussion Papers 0166, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Shang, Chenjun & Sickles, Robin, 2015. "Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shepard's Dual Lemma," Working Papers 15-013, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Schöni, Olivier, 2014. "Asymptotic properties of imputed hedonic price indices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty price indexes; hedonic regressions; stratification techniques; rolling year indexes; Fisher ideal indexes;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2011-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Maureen Chin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.