Alternative Approaches to Measuring House Price Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Shang, Chenjun & Sickles, Robin, 2015. "Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shepard's Dual Lemma," Working Papers 15-013, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Porfirio Guevara & Robert J. Hill & Michael Scholz, 2015. "Hedonic Indexes for Public and Private Housing in Costa Rica," Graz Economics Papers 2015-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Schöni, 2014. "Asymptotic Properties of Imputed Hedonic Price Indices," SERC Discussion Papers 0166, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Schöni, Olivier, 2014. "Asymptotic properties of imputed hedonic price indices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty price indexes; hedonic regressions; stratification techniques; rolling year indexes; Fisher ideal indexes;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-01-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2011-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .