The Relationship Between Functional Forms for the Production System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Robin C. Sickles & Chenjun Shang, 2019.
"Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shephard’s Dual Lemma,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Pricing Non-marketed Goods using Distance Functions, chapter 8, pages 63-86,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Shang, Chenjun & Sickles, Robin, 2015. "Pricing Characteristics: An Application of Shepard's Dual Lemma," Working Papers 15-013, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, William A. & Seck, Ousmane, 2006.
"Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?,"
417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2006. "Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200605, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Gary D., 1988. "Choice Of Flexible Functional Forms: Review And Appraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Petter Frenger, 2005. "The elasticity of substitution of superlative price indices," Discussion Papers 407, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rolf Färe & Michael Vardanyan, 2016.
"A note on parameterizing input distance functions: does the choice of a functional form matter?,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 121-130, April.
- Rolf Färe & Michael Vardanyan, 2016. "A note on parameterizing input distance functions: does the choice of a functional form matter?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 121-130, April.
- Rolf Färe & Michael Vardanyan, 2014. "A Note on Parameterizing Input Distance Functions: Does the Choice of a Functional Form Matter?," Working Papers 2014-EQM-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Rolf Färe & Michael Vardanyan, 2016. "A note on parameterizing input distance functions: does the choice of a functional form matter?," Post-Print hal-01744488, HAL.
- Robert G. Chambers & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Michael Vardanyan, 2008. "Generalized Quadratic Revenue Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2404, CESifo.
- Swati Mukerjee & Ann Dryden Witte & Sheila Hollowell, 1990. "Provision of Child Care: Cost Functions for Profit-Making and Not-for-Profit Day Care Centers," NBER Working Papers 3345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2009. "Cost of Living Indexes and Exact Index Numbers," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2009-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2009.
- Chambers, Robert & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Vardanyan, Michael, 2013. "Generalized quadratic revenue functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 11-21.
- Swati Mukerjee & Ann Witte, 1993. "Provision of child care: Cost functions for profit-making and not-for-profit day care centers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 145-163, June.
- William A. Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2008. "Rotterdam model versus almost ideal demand system: will the best specification please stand up?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 795-824.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2018. "Duality in Production," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2018-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2018.
- Lambert, David K., 1997. "A Programming Approach To Estimate Production Functions Using Bounds On The True Production Set," Discussion Papers 12956, University of Nevada at Reno, Department of Resource Economics.
- McDonald, John & Snooks, G. D., 1986. "Domesday Economy: A New Approach to Anglo-Norman History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285243.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:7:y:1974:i:1:p:21-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.