Is Belgium Overshooting in its Policy Support to Cut the Cost of Capital of Renewable Sources of Energy ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Anne-Sophie Steichen, 2015. "Is Belgium overshooting in its policy support to cut the cost of capital of renewable sources of energy ?," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 33-45.
- Antonio Estache & Anne-Sophie Steichen, 2015. "Is Belgium overshooting in its policy support to cut the cost of capital of renewable sources of energy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/220738, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, Ian & Estache, Antonio & Oliveri, Adele, 2000.
"A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Alexander, Ian & Estache, Antonio & Oliveri, Adele, 1999. "A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2151, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & I. Alexander & A. Oliveri, 2001. "A few things transport regulators should know about risk and the cost of capital," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43999, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lipp, Judith, 2007. "Lessons for effective renewable electricity policy from Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5481-5495, November.
- Kirsten, Selder, 2014. "Renewable Energy Sources Act and Trading of Emission Certificates: A national and a supranational tool direct energy turnover to renewable electricity-supply in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 302-312.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-04-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-04-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2015-04-19 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/198443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.